During this yoga week, which consists of a five-day package, not only will you follow a daily yoga routine, you will also get a deeper insight into the overall concepts of yoga. You will participate in two yoga classes each day, one in the morning and one in the evening. To complement the practice of yoga, our yoga instructors will explain the theory behind the various components of yoga. They will discuss with you how yoga, if practised daily, can improve the quality of your life. The yoga practice and theory classes are given by Dr Sreelima and Dr Mridul. Both are traditional Ayurvedic doctors as well as yoga instructors. During the second, third and fourth day of your stay you will also have some time to discover the wonderful region by joining in our activities, which you are free to choose yourself. If you would like to practise yoga for longer, or you would like more time to enjoy the invigorating natural environment, it is possible to extend the package. Just let us know and we will be glad to arrange the best programme to accommodate your wishes and needs.
The dates for the yoga weeks are
- 9 to 13 July 2018
- 19 to 23 August 2018
- 3 to 7 September 2018
What the package includes
- 4 nights in a cottage or a homestay with breakfast, lunch and dinner included
- The programme starts with dinner on the day of your arrival and ends with lunch on your day of departure
- 4 days of yoga (two sessions a day) and one theory class a day
- 1,5 hours per yoga session, 1.5 hours per theory class
- Level: beginners and improvers
- Day 1: village walk with one of our guides
- Day 2: time to relax
- Day 3: visit to the nearby art galleries
- Day 4: farewell dinner prepared by our cooking team from an Adivasi community
- all local taxes
What the package does not include
- additional activities which can be done in the morning or the afternoon of day 2 and 4.
Rates for 1 week
In the Uravu Bamboo Grove Resort
Price per person in the Eco Nest or Honeymoon Cottage: INR 19,800
Price per person in Rock the Jungle or Style in the Wild: INR 20,900
In a homestay
Price per person: INR 18,200
Number of participants
The minimum number is 3 people and the maximum group size is limited to 10 people.
Please use the button below to register for the week.
Our general terms and conditions will be applied for the package.